Do you know about this knowledge of warehouse layout?
Warehouse FIFO planning
1. In and out from different doors, the warehouse enters from the warehouse door, and the warehouse exits from the warehouse door. The efficiency of warehousing layout has always been a common topic. How to reduce the number of handling and reduce labor costs is a problem that needs to be considered in the layout of each enterprise.
2. The joint order system, each box is provided with two joint orders, one joint box, one joint folder, according to the time of the warehouse entry, the material with the earliest document time in the folder is taken out first.
3. Two-zone system, in the two areas of material allocation, the incoming material is placed in Zone A, the material is sent from Zone B, and when the Zone B is issued, the two zones of AB are interchangeable, and the zone B is always the material.
4. Gravity feeding system, suitable for bulk materials, cement, rice, plastic granules, oil, bulk materials in the warehouse, from the upper into the warehouse, the lower out of the warehouse.
5. The transfer system, the material is moved from one end or one side of the inspection income bank to the delivery end to ensure advanced appearance, shortcomings, and each time the material is moved, the workload is large. (The goods can be placed on rollers or wheel plates)
6. The shaft-forming product is put on the steel frame by the shaft and is gradually moved from the storage end to the discharge end (while solving the problem of stacking height), and a locking device is required.
(1) Generally, it should be arranged according to the warehousing, acceptance, storage, sorting and delivery procedures;
(2) Determine the position according to the operating frequency, and the frequency is close to the door.
The size of the cargo space is related to the utilization of the warehouse area and space. It is also related to the smooth access to the cargo space. The size of the cargo space depends on the clearance space that needs to be left around the cargo unit, and the single required according to the sales season. Consider the total amount of material.
Do not pay attention to cargo flow (large throughput should be placed in the shortest moving distance, including the main channel, low cargo).
It refers to the comprehensive and reasonable arrangement of the various components of the warehouse—the inventory area, the storage inspection area, the tally area, the delivery stocking area, the passage and the auxiliary operation area.
(1) According to the classification of the characteristics of the goods, the goods with similar characteristics are stored in a centralized manner;
(2) Store the goods with large unit volume and large unit weight on the bottom of the shelf, and close to the storage area and passage;
(3) Store goods with high turnover rate in the most convenient location for loading and unloading in and out of the warehouse;
(4) Centralized storage of goods from the same supplier or the same customer to facilitate sorting and distribution operations.
The entrance and exit are on the opposite side of the warehouse. No matter the size of the order and the number of picking goods, it is necessary to go through the whole process of the warehouse, which is suitable for logistics operations with simple operation and small scale;
2. Double straight type
The entrance and exit are on the opposite side of the warehouse, but have two passages, which are suitable for the similar operation process, but there are two different forms of logistics in the form of incoming and outgoing shipments;
3. Serrated type
The entrances and exits are on different sides of the warehouse, and the routes are jagged, usually suitable for multiple rows of side-by-side inventory shelf areas;
The entrance and exit are on the same side of the warehouse. According to the frequency of incoming and outgoing, the items with large material flow are arranged in the storage area near the import and export end, and the picking and handling route of the goods is shortened;
5. Split type
A split-flow job for batch picking.
2. The direction, width and quantity of the passage, the car passage is not less than 4 meters, and the forklift passage is not less than 3.6 meters;
3. Make the goods in and out of the warehouse move in one direction and in a straight line, avoiding reverse operation and inefficient operation with a large change of direction;
4. The place that is easy to hit during the handling process can be wrapped with soft materials (wall corners, columns, etc.).
Handling equipment design
2. The handling equipment is designed according to the shape of the warehouse material. The forklift plate of the paper roll type is curved, the flat plate considers the rolling brake device, and has soft protection;
3. Under the restriction of material handling equipment size, type and turning radius, minimize the space occupied by the channel.
Cargo stacking refers to the general term for the operation and method of stacking goods. It is based on the packaging, shape, storage requirements of the goods, combined with the conditions of the warehouse equipment, the length of storage time, the method of stacking goods into various shapes according to certain rules.
1. Basic requirements for cargo stacking
(1) The quantity, quality and packaging of the goods must meet the requirements when they are officially stacked;
(2) The stacking yard requires dryness and high cushioning. For the convenience of mechanical handling, trays can be used;
(3) Basic requirements for stacking: reasonable, firm, quantitative, tidy, and economical.
(2) Re-focus on the principle;
(3) selecting a location according to the frequency of delivery;
(4) the principle that the same variety is kept in the same place;
(5) The principle of easy identification;
(6) The principle of convenience points;
(7) Arrange the storage method according to the shape;
(8) The goods are easily scratched and bruised, and the tray should have a protective layer of foam board;
(9) When stacking goods to prevent rolling, it is necessary to consider whether the goods will be damaged.
Reprinted from the network