How to place wooden pallets?
As we all know, wooden pallets play an increasingly important role in modern transportation, assembly, stacking and handling. As a platform device for unit load goods and products, the powerful role of wooden pallets is self-evident. Come and share with you today, how do you put wooden pallets?
Regarding the placement of wooden pallets, we first need to clarify a concept: pallet stacking. The so-called pallet stacking also means that the goods need to be stacked on the pallet according to our own needs, and then the forklift is used to stack the palletized goods. Due to the different goods, the way of stacking is also different.
Here we will introduce the different ways of placing wooden pallets:
1. Forward and reverse staggered: the same layer, different columns are stacked vertically at 90 degrees, and the stacking method of two layers adjacent to the wooden pallet is another method of rotating 180 degrees. This method is similar to the bricklaying method on the building. The occlusion strength between the different layers is high, and the adjacent layers are not overlapped. Therefore, the stability after stacking is high, but the operation is troublesome and the packages are not vertical. The faces are subjected to loads on each other.
2. Rotating and interlacing: the two adjacent packages in the first layer are 90 degrees apart from each other, and the stacking between the two layers is 180 degrees apart, so that the adjacent two layers are interspersed and interspersed with each other, and the stability of the cargo body is high and it is not easy to collapse. . The disadvantage is that the accumulation is more difficult, and the base constitutes a cavity, which reduces the power of the wooden pallet.
3. Vertical and horizontal staggered: adjacent positions are rotated 90 degrees, one layer is placed horizontally and the other layer is placed vertically. There is a certain bite between each layer, but the bite strength is not high.
4. Overlap type: that is, the stacking methods of the layers are the same, and the upper and lower sides correspond. The advantage of this method is that the workers operate at a fast speed, and the four corners and sides of the packaged goods are stacked vertically, and the carrying capacity is large. The disadvantage is the lack of bite between the layers, which is prone to collapse. In the case of a large area with a small area, this method has satisfactory stability. If it is equipped with a corresponding fastening method, it can not only maintain stability, but also save the labor-saving benefits of loading and unloading operations.
However, it is worth mentioning that the above arrangement is a theoretical thing. Many warehouse staff are prone to make mistakes in theory. When we use wooden pallet packaging, we must also package the actual personality of the items. To the best:
1. Hard or rectangular goods such as wood, paper and metal containers are stacked in one or more layers, stretched or shrunk;
2. Paper or fibrous goods are stacked in a single layer or multiple layers, and are sealed with a strap;
3. Sealed metal containers and other cylindrical cargo single or multi-layer pallets, wooden cargo cover reinforcement;
4. Paper products that are protected from moisture, water, etc., single or multiple layers of textile goods, stretched or shrunk, or increased angle support, cover and other reinforcement structures;
5. Fragile goods are stacked in single or multiple layers to increase the structure of the wooden supporting partition;
6. The metal bottle type cylindrical container or the single layer of the cargo is vertically stacked, and the reinforcement structure of the cargo frame and the slats is increased;
7. Multi-layer interlaced compaction of bag goods.
Reprinted from the network