What should I do with the daily maintenance of the AGV smart car?
1. Regularly clean the AGV body dust and debris to keep the car clean and hygienic.
2. The AGV operator panel needs to be checked regularly to ensure that the buttons on the panel are working properly. It is strictly forbidden to modify the program parameters during normal operation.
3. Regularly check the AGV trolley sensor, which mainly includes mechanical anti-collision sensor, obstacle sensor, and path detection sensor. It is recommended to check at least once a week.
4. Check the antenna communication regularly to keep the communication normal. Do not expose to rain or contact with corrosive objects.
5. When using the AGV logistics system, be careful to start the central control system first. If you are not using it for a long time, be careful to turn off the power.
6. Regularly clean the lifting hooks and add lubricants, it is recommended 1-2 times a week. Clean the drive structure of the drive wheel and add lubricant, it is recommended to at least once a month.
Reprinted from the network