Warehouse management system process planning, key concepts and functional modules
Warehouse is a very important part of the entire enterprise ERP management system, and it follows the upstream and downstream of the supply chain. In order to let the enterprise get rid of the backward manual management, better improve the warehouse level, and mark a professional warehouse management system based on its own construction and implementation experience. It not only contains the basic functions of inventory management such as normal storage and inventory, but also focuses on the management of the warehouse operation process. It guides and regulates the operation and process in the warehouse through bar code and PDA technology, and automatically collects and records. Relevant data, improve the accuracy and speed of the operation, increase the efficiency, transparency and authenticity of warehouse management, reduce the cost of warehouse management, and make your management more complicated.
Warehouse management system process planning
First, wireless network coverage is carried out inside the warehouse, and then the label is printed by the barcode printer and pasted into each item and location. Then the employee uses the PDA handheld device to complete the goods acceptance, loading, transfer, replenishment, picking, stocking, packaging, The process of inventory, delivery, etc., the final data is automatically synchronized to the background of the system, and the report can be viewed and printed in real time.
Key concepts of warehouse management system
1. Dividing the reservoir area: In order to facilitate the management of the warehouse, a warehouse often divides the warehouse into several parts according to the categories of merchandise placement and the functions of the warehouse design, and arranges management personnel to manage them.
Role: a.The shelves with the same attributes are piled up for easy management - management;
b. The main responsible area and the responsible priority can be assigned to the picking personnel, so as to ensure that the entire warehouse is delivered in parallel and synchronized.
2. Wave management: In order to improve the picking efficiency of the warehouse, the customer's order is based on the time period or order type, the order within a period of time is classified as a wave, unified delivery, unified picking.
3. Homework: The instructions for taking off the shelves are all instructions for operating the goods in the warehouse.
4. Batch: Since the customer (retail enterprise or hospital, etc.) does not have the management requirements for the batch number, there will be different types of batch number requirements when purchasing the goods. Such as: new batch number: the production date is after a certain time; single batch number: only one batch number is allowed for the same commodity.
Warehousing management system function introduction
1. Basic information management: including product name, specification, manufacturer, product batch number, production date, expiration date, box packaging, etc.
2. Location management: All the cargo spaces are coded and stored in the database of the system, so that the system can effectively track the location of the goods, and it is also convenient for the operator to quickly locate the physical location of the target cargo in the warehouse according to the cargo number. position.
3. Traceability management: The system can register the information of the personnel, equipment and materials of the raw materials, production, quality inspection, storage and handling of the products to facilitate the traceability of the products.
4. Storage management: The goods arrive at the warehouse, check according to the order, unpack and inspect the goods, and print, paste and place the pallet area according to the system combination information. After pasting, the PDA is used to scan the code and the system automatically calculates the priority shelf position according to the shelf strategy and provides it to the warehouse operator. The shelf-up strategy includes: turnover rate of different goods, utilization of space storage rate, efficiency of inbound and outbound, etc.
5.Inventory management: all inbound inventory will record its source, affiliated suppliers, order number, batch number, logistics number, driver, to achieve product traceability
6. Outbound management: The location information of the object, according to the barcode technology, records the location information in the basic information of the current inventory products in the database, so that each product can accurately locate its location. According to the layout of the goods and the corresponding location information stored in the system, calculate the priority path when picking up the goods, and reduce the logistics cost.
7.Inventory management: inventory type has periodic (regular) inventory, continuous inventory, cycle bottom, sampling inventory. After setting up the inventory task on the PC side, the employee selects the inventory order on the PDA, and then scans the product label inventory, and can also generate a disk profit loss report.
Reprinted from the network