Types of container
With the continuous development of container transportation, different kinds of containers have emerged in order to meet the needs of loading different kinds of goods.
According to the materials that are used for the main components of the box (side wall, end wall, top of the box, etc.), containers can be divided into three types according to the classification of materials used:
(1) Aluminum alloy container has the advantages of light weight, beautiful appearance, anti-corrosion, good elasticity, convenient processing and processing fee, low repair cost and long service life.
(2) Steel container has the advantages of high strength, strong structure, high weldability, good water tightness and low price, and the disadvantage is large weight and poor anticorrosion.
(3) The fiberglass container has the advantages of high strength, good rigidity, large content accumulation, heat insulation, anticorrosion, good chemical resistance, easy cleaning and simple repair, and the disadvantages are large weight, easy aging and low strength at screw bolt.
Containers can be divided into three categories by structure:
(1) The linterior post type container and the outsider post type container mainly refer to the aluminum alloy container. The interior post type container means that the side column (or end column) is located in the inverted wall or the end wall, and the outsider post type container means that the side column (or end column) is located outside the inverted wall or the end wall.
(2) Collapside container means that the main components of the container (side wall, end wall and box top) can be simply folded or decomposed, and can be easily recombined when used again.
(3) Monocoque container consists of all the components into a steel body, which has the advantage of light weight and can adapt to the torque without causing permanent deformation.