Loading and unloading operating standards of logistics enterprises
1. The loading and unloading personnel must master the division of the warehouse area of the company and the specific function of each area.
2. Warehouse cargo stacking requirements: each customer's goods should be separated by gaps or other obvious signs to prevent confusion.
3. The operator and the handling personnel (including the forklift driver) must master the daily maintenance, proper use and management of all kinds of handling and handling equipment in the warehouse.
4. The forklift driver of the company must be able to carry out the daily maintenance and troubleshooting of the forklift, and the loading and unloading personnel must understand the structure, maintenance and use of all kinds of wheelbarrows.
5. With forklift operation, there must be personnel in the side of the command and assistance, other personnel must not be around to watch, pay special attention to the safety of personnel and goods, and do not damage the loading and unloading of goods and adjacent goods, to ensure that the goods stacked and placed neatly and smoothly.
6. When loading and unloading personnel use all kinds of trolley (tiger car), they must not force the trolley into the bottom of the stacker when loading the goods, in principle, someone should assist from the side to ensure the integrity of the packing of the bottom cargo of the palletizing; when unloading the car, the goods can not be quickly stored in place by throwing and kicking.
7. After the loading and unloading personnel enter the post, we should learn the way to tie the rope alive when bundling the goods and protecting against rain tarpaulins.
8. The height of each stack should be the same and the number of pieces should be the same, the stacking direction is the same, the arrangement is neat and can not be tilted, and the remaining sporadic goods should be placed in the most conspicuous place.