Operating requirements of logistics enterprises for loading and unloading
1. Bagged goods are all stacked in piles. Generally speaking, the number of pieces per stack is the same. The height of each pile of goods should be determined according to the weight, pressure strength and height of the goods (no ultra-high yard placement is allowed). It is convenient to pick up and ensure the safety of the goods.
2. When the cylindrical cargo is placed horizontally, a gasket should be added at the bottom of the cargo to prevent it from rolling damage during loading and unloading.
3. In the eighteenth day, groceries should be divided according to the number of votes, marked outward and stamped in the same number of pieces. The row spacing is about 0.5 meters, the strip goods should be straightened out and stacked, and the cylindrical goods should be formed vertically.
4. Electrical goods should be stacked according to the high prompt on the packing of the goods.
5. The unloading operator must supervise the loading and unloading personnel to do a good job in the isolation and protection of special types of goods (such as valuable, precise, vulnerable, fragile and polluting). The valuable goods should not be kept near the warehouse door for a long time.
6. In the event of damage to the customer's goods, in principle, each customer's goods should be placed separately according to their good or bad conditions and identified accordingly.
6. The manager should arrange the corresponding duty loading and unloading personnel to inspect the warehouse with the operator on each shift: warehouse hygiene, cargo quality (such as cargo deformation at the bottom of the stack, pest and rat damage, cargo leakage, waterproof and moisture proof on rainy days, etc.), cargo placement (such as goods scattered, stacks inclined, irregular, etc.) and cargo safety, report inspection and take corresponding measures in time.