Other loading and unloading operating requirements of logistics enterprises
1. When the mechanical forklift operation, the person who commands and assists in the forklift truck must bear the full width of the bottom tray of the forklift truck before the driver can lift and lift the goods, in order to prevent the goods from falling because of sloshing during the driving process. In the absence of trays, the command personnel should organize the loading and unloading personnel to assist in the operation, in order to ensure that the goods or their packaging are not damaged.
2. When loading and unloading multi-layer goods by forklift, the forklift shall travel stably, and if necessary, slightly fasten the goods with leather ribs.
3. Loading and unloading personnel shall not tow the goods on the ground or throw them away from a distance when they operate manually or otherwise.
4. After loading, the loading and unloading personnel should cooperate with the loading operator to check the warehouse quickly to see if all the goods to be loaded have been loaded, and there should be no omission or misloading. Special attention should be paid to the tail number of the goods and whether the scattered goods are loaded.
5. Loading and unloading personnel after the loading operator confirmed that all the goods have been loaded, and do a good job of car safety closure measures.
6. After completing the loading and unloading operation of each cargo, the loading and unloading personnel shall arrange the work site in time, and put the loading and unloading tools and the sanitary tools in the designated position and put it in order, and clean the work site and keep it clean and clean.
7. loading and unloading personnel do a good job of loading and unloading tools inspection and daily maintenance before going to work every day, forklift drivers should carry out forklift operation and maintenance in accordance with the relevant regulations of vehicle management.