Classification of large modern logistics warehousing equipment
1. Storage device. It is used for material storage and storage equipment. Common storage equipment is shelf, tray, metering equipment, ventilation equipment, temperature and humidity control equipment, maintenance equipment and fire equipment.
2. Packaging unit. It is a machine that completes all or part of the packaging process, to make the fundamental guarantee of mechanization and automation of product packaging. It mainly includes filling equipment, canned equipment, sealing equipment, wrapping equipment, labeling equipment, cleaning equipment, drying equipment, sterilization equipment and so on.
3. Assembling unit utensils. There are mainly containers, pallets, swing boxes and other container unit appliances. After the goods are packed or packaged in combination, they have high flexibility and are ready to run at any time, which is conducive to the integration of storage, handling, transportation and packaging, and to the mechanization and standardization of logistics operations.
4. Handling and handling equipment. It refers to the equipment used for moving, lifting, loading and unloading and conveying materials at short distance, which is an important part of the physical and mechanical equipment. The handling and handling equipment mainly include lifting equipment, continuous transportation equipment, handling and handling vehicles, special handling and handling equipment, etc. from the purpose and structure characteristics.
5. Circulation processing equipment. It refers to the special mechanical equipment used for packaging, segmentation, metering, sorting, assembly, price attachment, label attachment, commodity inspection and so on. There are many kinds of circulation processing equipment, which can be divided into different types according to different classification methods.
For example, according to the form of circulation processing, it can be divided into shear processing equipment, open wood cutting equipment, coal blending processing equipment, freezing processing equipment, separation processing equipment, refining processing equipment, split processing equipment, assembly processing equipment.
According to the different processing objects, the circulation processing equipment can be divided into metal processing equipment, cement processing equipment, glass production continuation circulation processing equipment and general processing equipment.
6. Transportation equipment. It refers to the equipment used to transport goods over a long distance. Transportation is one of the main functions of logistics.
Through transportation activities, the logistics activities of commodity occurrence place and space movement can solve the problem of spatial distance between production place and demand place, create the spatial utility of commodity, and meet the needs of society. According to the different modes of transportation, the transportation equipment is mainly divided into five types: railway transportation equipment, highway transportation equipment, water transportation equipment, air transportation equipment and pipeline transportation equipment.
7. Information acquisition and processing equipment. It refers to the logistics equipment used for logistics information collection, transmission, processing and so on. Information acquisition and processing equipment mainly includes computer and network, information recognition device, summons transmission device, communication equipment and so on.