International AGV Pavilion
CeMAT ASIA 2019
CeMAT ASIA Overview
CeMAT ASIA 2018 ， Shanghai
● About 630 exhibitors
● Almost 70,000 sqm display area
● Over 100,000 visitors
International AGV Pavilion at CeMAT ASIA 2019 is
● a cooperation product between Deutsche Messe and Prof. Scheulze as well as Prof. Li.
● a highlighted competitive center for AGV exhibitors and visitors at CeMAT ASIA.
● a centralized platform located with standardized booths ready to be used for exhibition.
● a convenient facility with kitchen and additonal supplying services.
Development of International AGV Pavilion since 2008
● Minimum 10 sqm
● 1 standing table & 2 bar stools
● 1 round table & 3 chairs
● 1 electric socket (220V) & spot lights
● Company name and logo-English and Chinese version
● 1 movable brochure rack
● 1 waste paper basket
● Central info desk
● Contact person on site
● Meeting room
● Lounge area
● Drinks and snacks
● Presentations and discussions
● 20 min. to 30 min. each company
● Manuscripts in English and Chinese
● Not a must to present
● Start with AGV introduction bt Prof. Schulze anf Prof. Li
The advantages for exhibitors at AGV pavilion are :
● Exhibitors don't need to take care of the booth construction!
● Exhibitors obtain the concentrated effect on AGVs!
● Exhibitors may intensively present products and development at AGV Forum!
● Exhibitors receive support from the person at Info when they need!
● Exhibitors get periodical beverage service!
● Exhibitors access to meeting rooms!
● Exhibitors can save a lot of efforts for the exhibition!
● Exhibitors can receive undoubtedly a high price/performance ratio!
Mr. Carsten Fricke
Ms. Kim Touray
Phone: +49 511 8932113
Fax: +49 511 8934132
In cooperation with
Leibniz University Hannover & University of Applied Sciences Ostwestfalen-Lippe
Prof. Dr.-lng. habil. Lothar Schulze
Prof. Dr.-lng. Li Li, PhD
Phone: +49 157 71456389
Phone: +49 5261 7025280
Partner: UNTERNEHMENS BERATUNG SCHULZE